- Be the main club point of contact and develop points of contact in all local schools.
- Arrange with individual schools training sessions for children who wish to take part in rugby.
- Identify suitably qualified coaches who are available to provide schools with rugby training sessions.
- Using your school contact to publicise the club successes and activities within the schools to attract more members.
- Work across all youth sections of the club to identify areas where numbers could be increased via schools and plan activities with the coaches of that section.
- 3 hours per week